Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade high gunner for inugami

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Trade high gunner for inugami Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Sk8ter1002511

Any one with inugami looking to trade for a high gunner??

2Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Technomageprime

you want a normal high gunnar for a HR? that is a awful deal for you. maybe a 6-10 high gunnar might be = to one. I have a regular high gunnar with you need one, trade it to you or a hp

3Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Sk8ter1002511

So my offer is a bad one because even though the two cards have similar base stats one is rare and the other is high rare?

4Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Technomageprime

you can sell a HR like inguma for like 15-20 hp and you can buy high gunnars for 1 hp each
if you don't want to go thru the trouble of selling it, I will do it for you and just charge you a service fee for 3 hp, hell i will even just give you a high gunnar

5Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Technomageprime

Flip needs a inugami, jsut sell it to him for HP, if you need high gunnars, just tell me how many you need, I will find them for you at a price of 1 hp each and trade them to you, plus a service charge of 1 hp for the trouble of finding them. DO NOT TRADE a HR for a R ever, unless it is like for a hilde since you can;t get them anymore. ALWAYS check prices for stuff before trading any card above a R.

6Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Flip329

I do need an inugami, I'll give u 20hp plus a high gunner for it.

7Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Flip329

Good looking out techno!

8Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 am

Technomageprime

I just hate it when new players get scammed or make bad trades because they are unaware what the cards they have are worth. it is hard enough to get hp and cards already in this game. Oh if you need another high gunnar, I will trade you one for 1 hp. See now you got 2 high gunnars and enough hp to buy like 18 more rares of your choice

9Trade high gunner for inugami Empty Re: Trade high gunner for inugami Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 am

Sk8ter1002511

I think there's been some confusion, I want inugami. I didn't realise it was such a bad offer to ask some to trade me an igunami for a high gunner. My bad. Though the advice is much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum