Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Account

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Account Empty New Account Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:56 pm

GoldenCompany

So i got a new phone and have started up another account, transfering my stuff from one account to the other. This is a MAN account focused on DEF. I an working on ax master, sektor and pop star and have a max evod holy knight as well as a scribe with lvl 5 skill. lookin at somewhere around a base of about 70k def when im done. Looking to be an asset to the order! My next project is finding 4 lancelot.... If anyone could help me out thatd be great Smile The ign is GoldenCompany2. order invite requested

2New Account Empty Re: New Account Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sounds good, wish you woulda done this sooner, I just sold a Lancelot last week.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

3New Account Empty Re: New Account Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

Technomageprime

Don't aim too high too early, lancelot's are super expensive (160 to 180 hp), for the price of 1 you can get 6 paladins, and a 6-10 paladin is a lot better def then a max unevo lancelot, work on those first before trying to jump straight to SR's

4New Account Empty Re: New Account Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 am

Flip329

jinthesensei just came up on the king arthur ss rare, lucky feller

5New Account Empty Re: New Account Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:47 pm

GoldenCompany

ha yeah wonder how many sets of legend card packs that took Razz all i got was HN....... :S and yeah i was thinkin i could go for either great spirit or paladin. and in the meantime i could try to find some deals on lance

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum