Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Use of gems

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Use of gems Empty Use of gems Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 am

timblack52

Hey guys, just wanted to get some opinions on the best way to spend the gems earned from the battle rankings.

Since HP is the main currency in the game, it seems to make sense to go ahead and use the gems on that. However, it could also be helpful to save up for the card packs.

What do you guys suggest?

2Use of gems Empty Re: Use of gems Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

GoldenCompany

personally i would just get hp by trading away your rares. the only way to get really good cards for sure is thru gems. its 20/hp and 200 for a HR card pack. no non-treasure HR that i have heard of goes for 10hp. if i were you, id save it for card packs.

3Use of gems Empty Agreed Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Flip329

Save for card packs, once you rank higher and higher on battle rankings, you will be awarded more gems to achieve card packs quicker

4Use of gems Empty Re: Use of gems Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Like everyone before has been saying, save it for card packs. I ranked in the 200s and I'm saving the 150gems that I now have for the 200 HR&UP Card pack.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

5Use of gems Empty Re: Use of gems Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 am

haowai

and how to rank higher? just challenge random people?

6Use of gems Empty Re: Use of gems Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

You gain a varying number of holy points every battle, and significantly more if you win. You are ranked daily, but it adds up to a weekly ranking. To rank among the higher individuals it usually takes quite a few HP. Personally I can use about 15-30HP a day to maintain a 200-300 rank, and for those top 10 numbers I'd estimate about 100HP is being used.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

7Use of gems Empty Re: Use of gems Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:35 am

haowai

does it worth to invest the hp?
i can imagine if you save the hp you could trade for powerful cards

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]