Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUYING Knight Luciella

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BUYING Knight Luciella Empty BUYING Knight Luciella Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:36 pm

AlexxPB

I just managed to put my hands on my first Knight Luciella and I'm willing to buy 3 more to get the final evolution!

Anyone up for a trade/sell?

2BUYING Knight Luciella Empty Re: BUYING Knight Luciella Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:31 am

GoldenCompany

ive got an already fully evolved maxed luci that can be up for trade for the right offer. but also have one clean luci kickin around. id say 4 hp for it

3BUYING Knight Luciella Empty Re: BUYING Knight Luciella Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:21 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I can get my hands on quite a few relatively quickly. What I'd ask if you're going to make your own fully evo'd Luci is to do it 6-6 so that the card will have higher attack compared to a 4-4 or something along those lines, but won't require the commitment of an 8-15.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

4BUYING Knight Luciella Empty Re: BUYING Knight Luciella Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:48 am

AlexxPB

Cool! Let me know if you're willing to trade'em or sell'em!
I can only trade cards or CW at the moment.

Please send your offer to AlexxPB

5BUYING Knight Luciella Empty I'll give u 4 HP for it Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 am

Flip329

AnD I'll give the other person mine

6BUYING Knight Luciella Empty Re: BUYING Knight Luciella Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am

AlexxPB

I'm out of hp atm...anyone interested in cw?

7BUYING Knight Luciella Empty Re: BUYING Knight Luciella Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:14 am

AlexxPB

I'm willing to trade 3hp for your Luciella.

8BUYING Knight Luciella Empty Re: BUYING Knight Luciella Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 am

AlexxPB

Finally managed to collect 3 Luciellas!
I'll try to go for a 6-6 or 4-4.

I'll trade 6 CW for your Luciella, but I'll considerate any offers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]