Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game Empty z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 am

Z3R0C00L77

Hey. 27 Dude in So Cal. I'm in this order because Sammy was sympathetic to my plight. Last Ordder kicked me out because I took 1 week off because of death and I had to travel and stuff. The week was during a Holy Wars Event... and they were strict. LVL 73 in the God Realm. 38K/37K... probably because I've never bought a card pack and only barely started to trade. Anyway, I'm very active. I always play M-F from 7-5PST. During the weekends, the woman wants my time, though I might pop in occasionally. Always down to help my order members. Trading is always cool as long as its MUTUALLY beneficial. If I have extras of something I don't need, I'll be more than happy to gift it.

-Z3R0C00L77 out.

2z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game Empty Re: z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sounds good, and yeah no need to prioritize this over life, love, or anything along those lines. If there are any card(s) that you could use just post in the trading section and I'll definitely be among the order members looking for them, improving your and the guild's stats are our top priorities right now.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

3z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game Empty Re: z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:21 pm

anduwesHHH

Props for prioritizing :3 but I must admit I too haven't spent one dime on this game! Just bargained/have giving support! Hustle hard my fellows :3

4z3r0 is the name, ROB is the game Empty Updating Stats Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Z3R0C00L77

AtK 48065 Def 40693

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]